A Marketing Communication Manager supervises and directs the marketing, advertising or public relations specialists by assigning job tasks, facilitating interdepartmental communications and managing external communication. When a big hotel is taken into consideration with its a number of rooms, restaurants, spa, health club, meeting halls and the events to be organized at the hotel, the marketing communication manager’s task scope is large.
- He is responsible for all the stages of e-sale and preparing reports,
- Prepares pop ups and banners for websites with the purpose of sale and marketing,
- Directs all the communication with the Media, advertisement operations in printed media, produces press releases,
- Prepares posters, brochures, roll-ups and billboards in exhibitions; coordinates participation in shows, conferences, seminars and association events,
- Prepares videos, videoclips, CDs, catalouges and sales kits,
- Generates new ideas in order to increase sales and presents them on the website of the hotel,
- Organizes advertising campaigns, for the guests who have the membership card of the hotel to increase sales,
- Prepares news, photos and videos for social media,
- Prepares statistical data, giving information about the sales strategy of the hotel, advertisements and promotions and public relations,
- Tries to reinforce the image of the hotel by the help of a website, presentations, fairs and panel.
- Carries out prudential work on Internet and sales marketing strategies; benefits from Google advertisement campaigns and analyses to do that,
- Controls and co-ordinates campaigns and communications; including reporting, analyzing and optimization.
A Marketing Communication Manager should be a competent user of the following programs;
. Image Ready
. Cold Fusion
. Dream weaver
. Quark X Press
. Ms Project
. Crystal Reports
. Ms Office (Word, Access, Excel, Powerpoint)